Friday, October 12, 2007

First Goal Acheived!

5%!!!

First goal achieved, and about two weeks faster than hoped. Here's the goal layout...

9/19/07 - 10/26/07 First 5% - 17 lbs ( 37 days )

10/26/07 - 12/15/07 Second 5% 34 lbs, down to 306. ( 51 days )

12/15/07 - 01/04/07 Maintain. Do as little damage as possible over this period of time.

01/05/07 - Valentine's Day Third 5%, now down to 289. ( 61 days )

Valentine's - St. Patty's Ten lbs. Be careful on Patty's!!! Down to 279. ( 32 days, toughest stretch! Gotta pull this of to be able to let myself have a good time on St Patty's Day)

St. Patty's - My Bday Ten lbs. Down to 269. ( 51 days )

My Bday - 4th of July 11 lbs. Down to 258. ( 58 days )

82 lbs in ten months. It's a tough goal. And don't get me wrong, I'd be plenty happy with not reaching the final goal at all. I'm not even sure if it is possible. At my size, I might have too much of a frame and therefore, too much muscle to drop that far. I'll be seeing a doctor at some point to get a better idea of what I'm actually capable of, too.

I know I'm placing quite a bit into the numbers, but its the lifestyle change I am interested in. More on that another time.

Off to get some breakfast,

'Not quite as big' Big Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did this goal somehow start last year and just get posted about, or did your goal projections really jumb back 1 year? i dont know how you can go from december 07 to jan 07, but i wish you the best.

also, good job on sticking with it so far! come see our house, while you're at it.