Sunday, November 09, 2008

'Gay Rights'

I have a strange question for all of you...

Would you mind sharing with me their thoughts/feelings on Gay rights?

Specifically the following subjects:

Gay Marriage
Civil Unions
Gay Adoption
Non-Discrimination Clauses

I am looking for people's honest feelings on this subject because I am seriously debating this subject with various people right now, and I would like to hear a wide variety of opinions. Not just yes/no answers but preferably qualified answers, or even not answers, but thoughts on the subject.

I will say that I would love to have a dialogue with everyone about this, so if you do not want me responding to your opinion, I would say so, and I will do my best. That said, I don't know how many responses I will get, so I can't say I will respond individually to everyone.

I am debating whether or not to share my opinion on the subject in case it alters the responses in anyway. Some of you know anyhow, I'm sure.

So... assume I am not on either side. Or if it works better for you, assume I am opposite your position.

Thanks! Any questions are welcome, and again, mention it if you do not want me posting your answer or would prefer me to post it anonymously.

Dave

No comments: